Glixtone Limited (“Glixtone”, “we”, “us” or “our”), registered in England and Wales, Number 07464794, registered office: 2e Eagle Road, Moons Moat North Industrial Estate, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 9HF, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The content of this website is subject to change without notice and is provided for your general information.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/08/2022.
- Data Controller
The data controller of the personal data that we process for you is Glixtone Limited (as details above).
- What we collect and why
The only information we gather about you personally is what you may enter into our Contact Form, when you are requesting information or wishing to contact us. Such information is usually your name, email, message and maybe phone number. See also our Website Terms and Conditions of Use, which covers anonymous information (i.e. no personal details about you) gathered during your visit to our website.
We collect this data about you to: respond to a query you have sent us; provide a quote for supply of product; or comply with any of our obligations in a contract that we have entered into with you.
This Contact Form information, while personal and needing to be kept private, is not considered highly sensitive or high risk, such as credit card information or medical records might be. Basic security measures are therefore considered adequate to protect this information. Our Contact Form does not ask for any information which would not normally be given by you in a simple email to us. As with most websites, us providing this Contact Form takes the place of us simply providing you with our email address.
We will not use your details for any other reason than to contact you to answer your enquiry. We will not send you information you have not asked for and we will never pass your details to any third party unless required by law to do so. Your details will not be entered into any other software or database.
- How we store the information you give us
The information you enter will be received by us as an email. We will then store that email as we would any other email in our email client (a program such as Outlook, ‘Mail’ on a Mac, Thunderbird, or similar). That email will be kept in our email program (and any backups made of it) until we delete it. We have no set schedule for deleting old emails.
A copy of your Contact Form will also be stored by our website software, which is only accessible to a person who has password access to our website, usually restricted to ourselves and our web designer. This copy will be deleted either during routine maintenance of our website or when the website itself is deleted. We take steps to ensure that our website is safe from hacking, so your Contact Form details should remain secure on our website server.
- GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation – our obligations to you
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have a legal obligation to protect any personal data that we process. To this end we will only use your personal data for the purposes we have described above.
As part of our commitment to protecting your personal data, we will:
- only process your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and UK data protection legislation;
- keep your personal data confidential at all times;
- hold your personal data for as long as necessary to deal with your enquiry, and until our next routine purging of data from our records, which is done from time to time.
- Any other disclosure
We may only disclose personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Business reorganisation: in the event that we suffer an event of insolvency, are the subject of a merger, acquisition or sale, or undergo a business restructure, or take any steps in connection with any of the aforementioned.
- Compliance with laws: to enable us to comply with our responsibilities under applicable UK legislation and regulations, or to comply with any court orders.
- Fraud and protection of legal rights: to prevent fraudulent activity and to protect our rights and those of third parties.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal data that we hold for you.
- let us know if there are any errors in the personal data that we hold for you.
- request us to delete any of the personal data that we hold for you.
- request that we stop processing your personal data.
Please email us at: info @ glixtone.com, to request any changes.